Author Topic: Pantyhose at the gym  (Read 13911 times)

Jillslegs

• View Profile
Pantyhose at the gym
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:43:29 AM »
I recently wore a pair of athletic shorts to the gym.
I decided it might be fun to see how wearing a pair of sheer to waist glossy pantyhose underneath . I wanted to see if my legs would get any extra attention and if any men would talk to me . Well..... I had a lot of men ask me out and two guys were spotting me on the weight bench. My shorts and top were white and the shorts I wore had a high cut leg. The shimmer and sheen off my legs was amazing under the lights . No other women were wearing tights and I had a few smirk at me but that's ok cause the men were giving my legs all the attention.
I felt sexy and powerful . Ladies, if you want to get some extra attention from the guys you should definetely try some hosiery. I highly recomend the shimmer pantyhose styles at the gym.

Pantyhose Forum

Pantyhose at the gym
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:43:29 AM »

VHKID

• View Profile
Re: Pantyhose at the gym
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 04:27:59 PM »
Wow! Jill I'd love to see your gorgeous legs!!!

Biscuit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 03:35:18 PM »
Wow Jill, I would love to see you like that.

hoselover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 07:59:00 PM »
WOW!  I'll bet you looked gorgeous! girls ie. young ladies look great in pantyhose, should be required ALL girls/young ladies wear pantyhose...glossy stw like the HOOTER girls wear?

Phosedesires

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 08:25:14 PM »
I have rarely shared this story but it is true. I was inspired by reading the response to "Pantyhose at the gym." I am a male who has  long had a fetish for pantyhose and tights but have always been straight. This story dates back several years.

Like most guys into this fetish, I started wearing pantyhose and tights strictly behind closed doors. I traveled frequently for work and would dress in my hotel room. It was at a time when women still worked out in a leotard and tights. I found that hot and began adding leotards to my collection. I became more brave I would wear them to exercise in the hotel workout room. I would wear sweats over my leotard and tights and check through the door of the workout room. If it was vacant or if there were only women in it, I would remove my sweat pants and go in and workout. If there were men in the room I would leave and come back later. Of course, it would often happen that I would begin alone and someone would come in. rarely did anyone question my attire.

I was working out alone in a hotel in Anchorage, AK. (Of all places) wearing a white leotard with a pink, purple and teal geometric design across the bust line and shimmery Danskin light toast colored footed tights. I had just begun lifting weights and a guy came in and was very friendly. I was bench pressing and he offered to spot for me. We made some small talk as I was very nervous but he never asked why I was dressed as I was. We then began working out together. He was very well built, handsome and much stronger than me. He also said he was a personal trainer but sold nutrition supplements as well. We worked out for well over an hour and during that time several other people entered the room to workout.

When we finished he asked me to come to his room and he would let me sample a recovery drink that he recommended for after lifting weights. By this point I was feeling a little strange like I was a girl working out with a guy but he never said a thing to me about my tights.

We took the elevator to his room and while he was mixing the drinks I went out on his balcony. A few minutes later he brought me a drink and rubbed my back as we discussed the view. I was excited, nervous and paralyzed by what was happening. After he finished his drink he set down the glass and went behind me. He had his arms around me and started to rub my leg and finally asked me if I always wore tights. I replied only to workout and he laughed and said I bet it is more often than that. Then he slid his hand inside my leotard in the back and rubbed my butt. Finally he moved his hands around to the front and commented on how hard I was getting. Suddenly I no longer felt like just a tights lover but more like a girl. He lead me by my hand inside the room and held me against the wall as he ran his hands all over me. He mentioned that he thought I had great legs and a very cute ass as he placed both his hands on my butt while slipping his fingers inside my leo.

He asked me how I felt and I said, "Girly." Then he replied that he knew what would make me feel very girly and pushed me to my knees and unzipped his workout pants. I could not believe what I was doing but he came in my mouth and my tights were soaking what from my excitement. When I left the room I was going to put my sweat pants back on but he ordered me to keep them off telling me if I wanted to feel like a girl I should take the elevator to my room wearing just my tights and leo.

I still consider myself straight but that was an experience I will never forget. That experience was also the first time I realized that I had very submissive tendencies which I have pursued. I hope that story didn't offend anyone as this was the first time I have shared it with anyone.

Thank you for letting me tell it.